I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend. I spent mine in Minnesota for my brother’s basketball tournament. Our hotel was right by the Mall of America, so you already know I was a happy camper. Before I left for our mini vacation, I did these Ikat nails. My family and I arrived two days earlier before the tournament began so that we would have time to explore Minneapolis/St. Paul a bit. I dragged my family over to the Minneapolis Sculpture Park because I thought we should fit in at least one other tourist attraction other than MoA and I’m glad we went! There wasn’t as much as I expected there to be but it was still pretty cool if you enjoy art. Too bad there wasn’t a giant sundae to go with that giant spoon & cherry!
- Save the Nail “Eau So Hydrated” Base Coat
- models own nail polish in “Lilac Dream”
- Essie nail polish in “Haute As Hello”
- Essie nail polish in “Where’s My Chauffeur?”
- Maybelline 5 Day nail color in “Black Magic”
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat