Hello, beautiful people! Sorry for the two week absence. I spent my Spring break in Edinburgh and London and I didn’t have a chance to upload my nails before I left. I took a break from the District nails so that I can do Union Jack nails since after all, I was heading to the UK. I honestly had no time to do my nails so I did something simple. I can’t even begin to describe what an amazing trip it was. I hope all of you enjoyed your break too :) Cheers!
- Seche Clear Base Coat
- China Glaze nail polish in “White on White”
- Maybelline 5 Day Color Nail Color in “Blueberry Surprise”
- China Glaze nail polish in “Salsa”
- It’sSoEasy nail art polish in White
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat