District 3 is responsible for technology/electronics. For this design, I tried to make it look like a computer chip. I went over the lines with glow-in-the-dark nail polish because I thought it suited the technology theme :) It took me a while to find a good glow-in-the-dark nail polish but I ended up using the one from Urban Outfitters. It works well if you hold it up to a light to “charge”.
On another note, I tried Dragon Boat racing for the first time last Thursday. I gotta say, I don’t think I’ve ever been so sore before. Despite the soreness, I’m glad I went and I look forward to doing it again and trying other new things. Also, don’t forget this weekend is Father’s Day! See y’all soon.
- Essie Protein Base Coat
- Maybelline 5 Day Nail Color in “Black Magic”
- Dashing Diva nail polish in “Fashion District”
- BTOUCH nail art polish in 60
- Urban Outfitters Glow nail polish in Yellow
- Lechat Ultra Fast Dry Polish Top Coat