District 4 is responsible for fishing. I think if I could live in a district, it’d be this one because I can relate to it the most. This actually wasn’t the original design that I had in mind but I was able to come up with something new. The ring finger has a fish net pattern on it because, well…it’s used for fishing :) District 3 is up next but I’m sure I’ll post nails that I did for Jacky in between. Now that midterms are over, I can get more of these designs done. Until finals come around, of course!
- Essie Protein Base Coat
- Essence Colour & Go nail polish in “Choose Me!”
- Maybelline Colorama 5 Day Nail Color in “Blueberry Surprise”
- L.A. Colors nail polish in “Sassy Sparkle”
- Art Club nail art polish in “Gold Glitter”
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat